10. College Friends Beach Weekend in Sandbridge, VA
9. Meghan Kathleen Howie got engaged to Christopher Hueghan...MKH forever <3
8. A week in Florida with my Krissypie!
Pool, drinks, beach, Everglades, Harry Potter, shopping, food, Jefferson, sunshine...precious time with my a wonderful friend...bliss!
A beautiful ceremony and fun reception to celebrate Dan and Lindsay's nuptuals. It was really special to have my dad walk Linds down the aisle and faciliate the exchange of vows.
6. Deep Creek Lake Girls Weekend
Had a blast with college girlfriends at Nicole's lakehouse! Hiking, boating, tubing, and ice cream eating fun was had by all. And most importantly, we had quality time together to catch up on life.
5. Georgetown Cupcake!
Finally was able to get in without having to wait in a line blocks long.
We had the red velvet with cream cheese icing. So good.
4. Gonzo's Nose at Tarara Winery
Got completely soaked, but had a blast with J & J dancing in the rain and drinking wine.
3. Fourth of July Fireworks
We watched the DC fireworks this year from the Navy and Marine Memorial. It was especially beautiful to watch the fireworks fall over the Potomac and see the reflections of the light bursting on the water. A spectacular show.
2. The Help! In honor of the movie, Cassie and I made chocolate cream pies from scratch. It was somewhat of an undertaking, but they turned out really well and was a great addition to our girls movie and book discussion night.
1. Wicked at the Kennedy Center with Momma
Fabulous show! Loved the story, the music, and a fun night out with my sweet mom.